[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: JBMETA-42

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 08:37:52 EDT 2008

Patch #2 is a continuation of the first were I reverted the baseJndiName in JBossEnterpriseBeanMetaData. Subsequently I made it obsolete by introducing a JBossSessionPolicyDecorator which associates a JBossSessionBeanMetaData with a working JNDI binding policy.
As can be seen in the jbmeta42 test this requires an extra step before the meta data is offered to the deployer, but it completely separates out the logic of JNDI name resolving while having it completely obscured to the deployer itself.

Unit tests are passing 100%, but previously there was a possible issue with profile service storing the wrong data. Is that still the case in this setup?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152326#4152326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152326