[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Multiple parsing implementation in RARDeployer

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 02:42:13 EDT 2008

The RAR deployment is currently going through this flow

1.Jboss5 Deployment will call the org.jboss.resource.deployers.RARParserDeployer which is currently parsing only ra.xml file . This should parse jboss-ra.xml also .

2.The RARParserDeployer makes the  ConnectorMetaData available to the org.jboss.resource.deployers.RARDeployer . The deploy(...) method of the RARDeployer creates the ServiceMetaData for org.jboss.resource.deployers.RARDeployment ( Dynamic Mbean)

3.The [2] calls the resourceAdapter = ResourceAdapterFactory.createResourceAdapter(cmd); in the org.jboss.resource.deployers.RARDeployment , this is invoked thorough the startService()

4.The startService() on org.jboss.resource.deployers.RARDeployment will bootstrap the RA.

The source code's referenced above are here
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/connector/src/main/org/jboss/resource

	The RARParserDeployer is currently implementing the ObjectModelFactoryDeployer  . I can see multiple xml parsing done using SchemaResolverDeployer at here

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-deployers/trunk/deployers-vfs/src/tests/org/jboss/test/deployers/vfs/deployer/merge/support/TestBeanMergeDeployer.java

Can we do the multiple xml parsing using the ObjectModelFactoryDeployer Or I have to use the SRD ?
Are there any test cases which uses OMFD for multiple xml file parsing ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152552#4152552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152552