[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Multiple parsing implementation in RARDeployer

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 14:29:20 EDT 2008

"vickyk" wrote :
  | How can I do that ?

Currently there is no elegant solution. :-)

The problem that I see is that SRDeployer is expecting single output type (in test's case it's KernelDeloyment), where we actually need different types out of parse method, and combine them in merge function.

"vickyk" wrote :
  | I am yet not sure if I need OMFD or SRD , any thoughts ?

I'll prepare you a proper multi-input-type/single-output-type parser/deployer, along with the tests over the weekend. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153065#4153065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153065