[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Multiple parsing implementation in RARDeployer

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 06:24:36 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote : Your namespace is wrong, it should be a full name: xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" != namespace="j2ee".

Yes i see it working , not sure why I did not get it when I had placed the same ns earlier ;(

Ales , using the SRD approach means a lot of annotation changes in the MetaData .
I am just wondering how much task it would be to get this working with OMFD approach , since we have ObjectModelFactory ready for the ra.xml/jboss-ra.xml .

How much change it would mean if we use OMFD which will be parsing the multiple xml's and using multiple ObjectModelFactory inside the merge(..) implementation ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153545#4153545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153545