[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: ESB vs. SOAP community

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 13:39:14 EDT 2008

"Kevin.Conner at jboss.com" wrote : "Kevin.Conner at jboss.com" wrote : And it is a bad example as the only thing that the current SSO does is configure the normal security access inherent in the app server so that each console uses the same credentials.  Pure jaas, nothing more, in the current SOA-P.
  | And, unless I am mistaken, the EAP productisation team make very similar changes when creating EAP.  I don't believe this is unusual in SOA-P.

You're right. And in some cases (e.g., JBossWS) they even have their own build scripts!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153738#4153738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153738