[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Multiple parsing implementation in RARDeployer

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 05:18:40 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote :
  | That's the info that knows how to map file with the actual metadata.
  | If you had to remove that, you're probably misusing the deployer.

Yes I understand that the mapping is the info of deployment descrptor to metadata , so I have the code like this

 public RARParserDeployer()
  |    {
  | 	  super(RARDeploymentMetaData.class, new HashMap());
  | 	  mappings = getMappings();
  | 	  mappings.put(jeeSpecRarDD, ConnectorMetaData.class);
  | 	  mappings.put(jbossRarDD, JBossRAMetaData.class);
  |    }

Is this not right ?

anonymous wrote : But who is depending on this method?

EJB deployer seems to be dependent on it , all the jca test which need EJB deployment is failing .
Can you put this method back so that I can confirm it ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154199#4154199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154199