[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Going GA this week

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 04:20:01 EST 2008

As the JBoss5 deadline is just around the corner,
I'll start releasing MC's GAs.

Starting today with VFS.

Scott, how does it look with JBoss Managed?
Eventually I could go ahead with others that depend on it,
but as I see some api changes (e.g. Fields),
I would still like all MC's to be in-lined with it - all compatible on 2.0.0.GA.
But otoh, we already have reflect and mdr with different micro number.

Other sub-projects look in good shape.
 - Kernel; minor performance update on unconfigure nullifying
 - CL; real url usage
 - Deployers; scanning metadata
 - Seam-int; remove lib-opt

Or does someone still have some issues with it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191628#4191628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191628