[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Profiler] - Re: Current Web app broken due to xhtml filename case issue

jesper.pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 10:02:23 EST 2008

Hi Rob.

The web-console is far from being done - and as I stated in the latest release notes we need people to work on it - so all your contributions in this area are most welcomed !

I have fixed the head.xhtml issue you listed - but there are a lot of other issues that needs to be fixed. I havn't completed my review of the initial code contribution - so the code will change.

Feel free to submit patches (unified diff) through JIRA -- I'll get the 2.x project setup soon. And just create posts here in the forum to discuss implementation details.

As for commit rights -- it is something you earn over time through your code contributions ;)

Thanks for your feedback !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192146#4192146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192146