[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Profiler] - Re: Coding standards and process queries

rhills do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 30 06:58:42 EST 2008

OK, I've revised the template xhtml files accordingly and submitted another patch (using the same filename).  Could you delete the first one, it seems I can't do that.

Note, some tags contain a long "style" attribute and I've not bothered reformatting those as I assume the style settings will need to be moved to the style.css file anyway.

Which reminds me, I should do a jira for that task as well, assuming you agree.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193226#4193226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193226