[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: [JBASMP-2] Create an Undeploy Mojo

guignome do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 04:04:24 EDT 2008

Trying to deploy then undeploy, I'm getting this error
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.security.plugins.JBossSecurityContext
  | 	at org.jboss.security.SecurityContextFactory.createSecurityContext(SecurityContextFactory.java:71)
  | 	at org.jboss.security.SecurityContextFactory.createSecurityContext(SecurityContextFactory.java:51)
  | 	at org.jboss.security.SecurityContextFactory.createSecurityContext(SecurityContextFactory.java:87)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityActions$1.createSecurityContext(SecurityActions.java:108)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.createSecurityContext(SecurityInterceptor.java:113)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:73)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor.invoke(ClientMethodInterceptor.java:74)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:101)
  | 	at $Proxy1.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jboss.jbossas.servermanager.Server.invoke(Server.java:690)
  | 	at org.jboss.jbossas.servermanager.Server.invoke(Server.java:679)
  | 	at org.jboss.jbossas.servermanager.Server.undeploy(Server.java:646)
  | 	at org.jboss.maven.plugins.as.control.mojo.JbossAsControlUndeployMojo.execute(JbossAsControlUndeployMojo.java:76)
  | 	... 18 more

What's interesting is that I get the same exception if I try to deploy two files in a row. I'm guessing there is connection that isn't closed somewhere. I'll post again when I figure this out :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180494#4180494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180494