[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: [JBASMP-2] Create an Undeploy Mojo

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 03:08:33 EDT 2008

On some further thought, I think we're going to need the explicit ClassLoader no matter what.  Which promotes it from "hack" to "necessary evil".

Surefire does similar things to get the CP right when running tests.  We simply can't define an explicit dependency to get jbossall-client on the client CP, so we've gotta define our own CL.

I've applied one of Guillaume's patches which ensure there's no CCE due to the wrong CL being used.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182013#4182013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182013