[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Identity] - Re: JBoss Identity Design Preview

jeff.yuchang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 02:23:35 EDT 2008

Firstly, I think the API and SPI is very good. It is very flexible. ;-).

However, I had a thought when I saw the OrganizationTest class.

  |       session.getRelationshipManager().associateGroups(rhOrg, jbossDivision);
  |       session.getRelationshipManager().associateGroups(rhOrg, rhelDivision);

I was thinking it would be easier to see the relationship if we do as following in the API level.

  |   rhOrg.addGroup(jbossDivision);
  |   rhOrg.addGroup(rhelDivision);

I know the latter one might add complexity in the implementation. But it seems to me more clearer from the API perspective. I don't know which way to better to go. Just bring about this thought, see what you guys are thinking of this.

Thanks
Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184729#4184729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184729