[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Wild Card routing and security

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 09:40:47 EDT 2008

I'm referring to the following code:

if (checkAllowable)
  |          {
  |             if (!destinations.contains(address))
  |             {
  |                throw new MessagingException(MessagingException.ADDRESS_DOES_NOT_EXIST,
  |                                             "Cannot route to address " + address);
  |             }
  |          }

If we route to address a.b.* this obviously doesn't exist as an added address, how do we handle this.#

btw 3 should be ' make the check only if the address doesn't contain a wildcard.'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175850#4175850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175850