[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: JBAS-5895; Processing too many classes

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 15:03:59 EDT 2008

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : If someone has a custom ear libx child, but excludes the directory via metadata, then would also have to disable the include root option as well.

Why?
Or why is this different from if (s)he has plain lib child?

e.g. you don't want lib to be part of classpath,
but you still want to find xyz.properties file in ear's root as part of classpath

The problem I see for me is that in the deployers that are Module aware
don't know if underlying deployment unit is top ear deployment unit,
since it's only structure deployers that understand ear (war, jar, ...),
but they don't have a clue about Module.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176244#4176244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176244