[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Strange classloading behavior -- thread stuck

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 08:10:06 EST 2009

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : Any reason why the category for the logger in org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.ClassLoaderManager is

  | private static Logger log = Logger.getLogger("org.jboss.detailed.classloader.ClassLoaderManager");
  |
  | which means enabling TRACE for org.jboss.classloader doesn't pick up output from this class. :-(

Sorry about that. I did it deliberately (but forgot I did it)
because I wanted to keep Scott's logging for the
thread scehduling in the code, but not normally show it.

As you found, this thread scheduling logging tends to swamp the main
classloader logging making it hard to read for normal classloader debugging
e.g. why didn't it load that class from where I expected?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206953#4206953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206953