[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: DeliveryCount & ACKs

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 15:46:54 EST 2009

Not sure I agree.

In JMS JMSRedelivered=true means the message was *probably* delivered before.

But any message that has been delivered before *must* have JMSDelivered set to true.

You can only do that by incrementing it on the server side before delivery to the client.

Really we should also persist that info in storage too before delivery to be really JMS compliant. We can have a flag to do that and default it to false.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210857#4210857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210857