[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - jboss-threads brought into jbossas repository...

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 23:51:14 EST 2009

...and I've mostly finished (locally) a basic integration of the deployer into AS 5.x.  I'm probably going to finish it fully tonight, and then have a look around to see if there's anything that can/should be moved to it, and if there's any glaring omissions that need to be addressed before Beta1.

In particular, I feel like I should have a more comprehensive integration with the existing ThreadPool stuff.  Though looking around, I don't see any in-AS users that are really doing anything with it other than just .run() (other than JBossWorkManager), so maybe these things ought to just be moved over to use Executor instead...?  Maybe that's a task for some other time.

Anyway, failing any of that, I'll move on to integrating XNIO tomorrow...

See http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-threads/trunk/.  Any comments, let me know.  I guess I'll have The Dudes start up a JBTHR JIRA project, what do you guys think?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210913#4210913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210913