[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: The deployers project is a mess

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 20 10:20:14 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | Can you check now, with exact versions, if this EAR stuff still fails?
  |
  | adrian at jboss.org wrote:
  | > A lot of the tests are failing when I use eclipse again.
  | > Including the EAR annotation tests which I think you've already fixed twice before?

Can't you just download a copy of eclipse and try it yourself?

For example in deployers trunk if I run
org.jboss.test.deployers.DeployersVFSTestSuite.java
I get four failures, the EAR one gives the error

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211851#4211851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211851