[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Backing the Web Beans Application scope

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 14:24:02 EST 2009

"alesj" wrote : "pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   |
  |   | Ales and I had some ideas for how to back it:
  |   |
  |   | *  non-serializable JNDI
  |   | *  EJB3.1 singleton
  |   | *  MBean server.
  |   |
  |   | Thoughts?
  | As discussed now, I think a plain MC bean is enough.
  | Perhaps we could only push it into own scoped Kernel/Controller?

I mean, for running in MC controller envs.
But I think we could already provide some other impls,
e.g. like the one's stated above.

Other could have their own 'MC',
in GF's case it would be a BundleActivator + boot service.
(I guess we could provide this one as well, for proof of concept)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212398#4212398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212398