[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of PVM (Process Virtual Machine)] - Re: JBpm + Spring in v4?

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 11:11:07 EST 2009

its under construction.  we've already done the basic research on how to integrate jBPM's persistence with spring's transaction management.

there is a test case in the code that shows it.  but it's not completed yet.  we still need to springify the rest of the configuration (e.g. business calendar and things like that)

that part is now waiting for a community volunteer (like you?) to complete it :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202188#4202188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202188