[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Profiler] - JBoss Profiler Installation in Windows - questions

qa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 15:01:38 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm absolutely new in JBoss technology.

I have two PCs in my workplace (both in our local network):
1. Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP3 with JBoss 4.0.5.GA installed
2. Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP4 with JBoss 3.2.1 installed

We have web-application working under JBoss.
Initially, I have to test this application located in the 1-st PC (Win XP) with JBoss Profiler.

I'm already loaded jboss-profiler-1.0.CR4.zip from jbossprofiler download page. It is most popular version there.

The questions are:
1. How install this profiler to JBoss (Windows XP)? - This is the main question!
2. How to make it for Windows 2000 Advance Server?
3. That difference between 1.0 CR4.zip (that I have) and 1.0 RC3.zip in my case?

I loaded and quickly read jboss-profiler.pdf but don't understand how to install profiler to my PC(s).
So, I need to know steps sequence (in common) to do that and some details too.

Thank you for any your advises,

qa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203401#4203401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203401