[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Adding metadata locations in real deployers

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 14:25:50 EST 2009

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : I don't think the usage had come up yet.

It did now (see JBossPortal forum). :-)
And I already added the missing metadata locations methods - append, prepend, remove.

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Relying on modifiable return values is not a good api.

You mean the append, prepend methods or direct collection ref returned?

I already changed getClassPath/MetaDataLocations to return unmodifiable collection.
I also deprecated VFSDeploymentUnit::setClassPath and added removeClassPath(VirtualFile... files) instead.
The setters should *not* exist on the user/client view.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204429#4204429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204429