[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: [JBMESSAGING-1367] Create JCA resource adapter for JBM 2

jesper.pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 13:14:41 EST 2009

Just a follow up on our discussion last Friday -- I think you are thinking about the inbound part of the RA after have gone over the JMS spec.

The generic JMS resource adapter uses the ServerSessionPool in its inbound part. This won't work with JBM 2.0 like you said as it isn't supported. So we will implement the inbound part a different way -- which we will figure out once the outbound part has been committed.

For now I'll finish up the outbound part - check with the jms.client implementation - and either commit or upload the patch to the JIRA issue.

That way it would be easier to discuss the inbound part.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205050#4205050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205050