[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Configuration files on Management tests..

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 13 01:57:52 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I could then fix ExpiryMessageueue, by removing the ExpiryQueue from jbm-configuration, but I got other tests failing for a reason I couldn' t understand yet.

I didn' t commit this change BTW.

But the test will be fixed if you remove the expiry-address on ./tests/config/jbm-configuration.xml (the one I added to fix management).

But other tests will fail.. that' s why I say this needs to be improved somehow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237426#4237426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237426