[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: maven.opts for building thirdparty module

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 15 11:13:28 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | So is the build.sh in the build folder no longer being used in the build process?

Right, the build.sh in the build dir is not used anymore.  I will switch that one to call the maven build like how the modules are set up.  The project should be built from the root directory now, and the build directory only packages the distribution instead of doing the full build.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237682#4237682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237682