[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Pre-calculate flow control credits for large messages

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 20 03:57:31 EDT 2009

Can you also explain this comment:

  // We are supposed to finish largeMessageDeliverer, or use all the possible credits before we return this
         // method.
         // If we play the commands on a different order than how they were generated on the live node, we will
         // eventually still be running this largeMessage before the next message come, what would reject messages
         // from the cluster

thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238867#4238867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238867