[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Pre-calculate flow control credits for large messages

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 21 13:53:25 EDT 2009

>From what I remember, you could have a situation where:

- The server would never give a break on sending packets to the client. as the credits would be coming back from the client.

- Because The client will then send credits back to the server, as the server is sending packets to the client.

Maybe that would overuse the channel.

I believe this was an issue with the old pinger model. I'm not sure if it would still be the case after your changes on the Pinger.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238915#4238915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238915