[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Deployers Ordering Issue

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 25 09:16:24 EDT 2009

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote : "alesj" wrote :
  |   | No, deployment stage is something different, and imho it shouldn't have anything to do with explicit ordering.
  |   |
  | What about this usecase?
Nope, not valid.
You're not seeing the whole picture (see my use case). :-)

So you're saying your use case should move Deployer2 into PRE_REAL?
What about if this is PRE_CL, whereas my Deployer2 was explicitly set to POST_CL - for pretty valid I-Need-ClassLoader reasons?
How would you generically/declaratively handle this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240033#4240033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240033