[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBM 2.0 examples

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 04:21:42 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I think we can move the name resolving to the JMSExample base class:

I don't think so, part of the example is showing how to look up destinations, a user shouldn't have to look in the base class to see how to do this.

anonymous wrote : Let me do these examples, they are easy for me to start.

good, Howard can you update the wiki page so we know what example you are working on.

anonymous wrote : 2) Each example needs a readme, structured in a standard way. We should create a template for this.

+1, ive added a READ_ME.txt for the first examples, if we follow this naming convention then i can use these to build the examples chapter for the docs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222234#4222234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222234