[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Profiler] - Re: JBoss Profiler Installation in Windows - questions

krashsun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 4 22:37:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using jboss-profiler-2.0beta3.sp1 on jboss AS 4.2.2. After doing all the necessary setup I ran the snapshot command
java -jar jboss-profiler-client.jar snapshot
and got socket connection error as below. I have even change the port on jboss-profiler.properties to my web server port and still the port 5400 error came up. Where can I change this port configuration or is there anything else I am missing.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228471#4228471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228471