[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Failure on ReplicationAwareJMSServerControlWrapperTest

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 18:35:16 EDT 2009

"timfox" wrote : I just ran a test suite, I got failures on:
  | 1. ReplicationAwareJMSServerControlWrapperTest

This is what I said on the first post

anonymous wrote :
  | 3. org.jboss.messaging.tests.integration.jms.server.management.JMSQueueControlUsingJMSTest
  | 4. org.jboss.messaging.tests.integration.jms.server.management.JMSServerControl2Test

I don't see these failures.. I already ran these two for about 20 times,  also testListClientConnectionsForNetty in a loop of 100. and didn't see any failure. Didn't see those failures on latest hudson also.

This was the last Jeff's commit today. Maybe there is some sync issue at your workspace.

I will be looking at (2) JMSServerDeployerTest, allthough I'm not sure why you listed it as a management test.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228790#4228790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228790