[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Various performance issues in core projects

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 8 07:04:29 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote :

  | The question however still remains, do we really need to register each MC bean as a MBean?

Just looked at a sample MBean corresponding to a MC Bean, that gets registered by default (ex: jboss.deployment:id="HDScanner",type=Component). This MBean and other similar MBeans that are registered for each MC bean provide debug level information. The MBean has a listAttachments() method which doesn't provide much except the object ids/classnames of the attachments. Even the attributes of these MBeans are the kind of information that's just useful (IMO) for low level debugging. So shouldn't registering these as MBeans be an optional thing, and by default be turned off?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229672#4229672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229672