[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Profiler] - Re: JBoss Profiler snapshot doesn't work

jesper.pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 09:30:29 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | Now when I try to take snapshot using the command java -jar jboss-profiler-client.jar snapshot, the command prompt never returns.

The snapshot command can take a while to complete - also try to increase the heap size for the VM using -Xmx1024m.

It sounds like you are doing it the right way.

You may want to try the Save command followed by the GetSnapshot command instead.

Otherwise post your full config here together with the commands executed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234132#4234132

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234132