[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossXB] - Re: Marshalling an AbstractKernelDeployment

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 19:25:58 EDT 2009

"Alex" wrote : I am going to look into this and let you know how it goes.
Thanks!

"Alex" wrote : As I told you, marshalling was implemented to cover (limited) contract with JBossWS. But has not been used by others.

I'm working on a tool that converts service.xml files into beans.xml files.

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230944#4230944

IMO, the simplest way of doing this tool is converting the service meta data into bean meta data and using JBossXB to generate the resulting XML. I also thought of XLST, but AFAIK that wouldn't allow querying input from the user during the convertion process.

If you think of a better way to do this, let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234236#4234236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234236