[jboss-dev-forums] [Embedded JBoss Development] - Re: JbossWS in embbeded

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 10:36:18 EST 2009

"manuel.chinea" wrote : i applied the patch in the jira ticket https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EMB-61. I checked the code for the system property java.endorsed.libs. I changed the line in ServerTestCase.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264861#4264861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264861