[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss OSGi Development] - Re: Service integration with MC

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 23 05:15:23 EST 2009

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | * The inuse tracking is at system/application/deployment level, i.e. this deployment
  | uses a service from some other deployment and the some other deployment's service has its "in use" count integrated.

This looks to me that the best way to make this OO
would be to introduce ControllerContext::(un)usesContext(ControllerContext other),
where the impl details would then use Tracker to properly count this.

Or is this outside ControllerContexts boundaries / usage?
Otoh, doing a MDR lookup for Tracker on Context's MetaData also doesn't feel right.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4266994#4266994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4266994