[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS Development] - Re: Naming over Remoting 3

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 15:55:51 EST 2009

"ALRubinger" wrote :
  | The groupId might change eventually too, who knows? I'd say let's just keep the naming until we know the intent of the project IMO.

I'm not sure if you mean "naming" specifically with respect to maven, or if you're saying "leave the package names alone".

"ALRubinger" wrote :
  | Because it didn't *need* to be public, so I scoped it down as small as possible. :) By convention lately I've been doing this so that I can have tests in the same packages and get at package-private members.

Ah, thanks.  I guess it doesn't matter, as long as you're not in AS/testsuite.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267400#4267400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267400