[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: Thoughts on ws integration

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 11 10:06:54 EST 2010

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: Thoughts on ws integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570789#570789

> This needs to change in my opinion.  We need to convert to a single deployment unit processing chain, where each processor is responsible for detecting whether it applies to the processed deployment.
Yes, that's most likely to be OK for our needs here. After all I can see a kind of mapping with the deployers in AS 5/6 at that point...

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]