[jboss-dev-forums] [IronJacamar Development] - Re: Testsuite -refactoring to make test easier to run

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 24 10:59:56 EST 2010

Jesper Pedersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen] created the discussion

"Re: Testsuite -refactoring to make test easier to run"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572812#572812

> Anyway to make this long story short
Too late  ;)

The patch looks good - it should be a lot clearer how to add new test cases.

However, there is one major area that needs to be looked at - the EmbeddedJCA class - as it isn't optimal for both our users but also for us in our test suite.

It needs to be rewritten as a factory/interface pair, so the internals are more hidden from the user -- and the test suite only methods needs to go away. I'll take a look at this after the holiday as discussed on IRC.'

For now just a (boolean, ClassLoader) constructor in order to continue.

Thanks for looking into this  :)

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2099]