[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Domain manager protocol and relation to QMF

Scott Stark do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 8 16:01:57 EDT 2010

Scott Stark [http://community.jboss.org/people/scott.stark%40jboss.org] created the discussion

"Domain manager protocol and relation to QMF"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/565623#565623

I'm curious how our domain manager protocol might relat to QMF:
 https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qpid-management-framework.html https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qpid-management-framework.html

Since we have (or will have) a qpid implementation in hornetq, I'm wondering if there is an advantage to aligning with this protocol since it is what the rhel management tools are being based on.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]