[jboss-dev-forums] [IronJacamar Development] - Re: More than 1 connection-definition within resource-adapter

Filipe Gaspar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 24 18:08:31 EDT 2011

Filipe Gaspar [http://community.jboss.org/people/filipeggaspar] created the discussion

"Re: More than 1 connection-definition within resource-adapter"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622815#622815

Thanks for the swift answer!

In that case I would add another possible bug.

In Jboss 4.2.2. you  receive just the propertiy value as a parameter of the setter.
In Jboss7.0.1 you receive a string with the format *("<+property-name+>" => "<+property-value>+")* as a parameter.
*
*
For instance, for our property +ServerName+ we receive in JBoss7.0.1 the  string +*("ServerName" => "server6a") *+ as a parameter of function  +void setServerName(String pServerName).+ In JBoss4.2.2 we just receive the string *+server6a+*.

Regards,
FG

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2099]