[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss ESB Development] - Re: Starting ESB without having all jms-providers online

Jason Adam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 15 15:29:14 EST 2011

Jason Adam [http://community.jboss.org/people/jcadam14] created the discussion

"Re: Starting ESB without having all jms-providers online"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641852#641852

Since this doesn't seem possible, can someone point me to documentation on how to create JMS bridges or gateways in JBoss 6?  What I'm looking to do is when my application sends a message on Topic A, JBoss AS picks that up and sends it to a topic internal to the ESB.  From there, the ESB will process it as normal.  Having internal topics is the only way I can see making the ESB and the connecting software products "ignorant" of who is up or down at startup.

Thanks for any help you can provide
Jason

Start a new discussion in JBoss ESB Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2032]