[jboss-dev-forums] [IronJacamar Development] - Re: IronJacamar RHQ plugin development

Lin Gao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 9 07:33:00 EST 2011

Lin Gao [http://community.jboss.org/people/gaol] created the discussion

"Re: IronJacamar RHQ plugin development"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586446#586446

http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/11314/view_with_config.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/11314/view_with_config.png

This is the view of the ManagedConnectionFactory defined in resource: notransaction.rar. There is only one config property defined in this resource.

For the WeakReference issue, I am sure the .rar resources have the managed connection factories defined, and they are deployed without prolbems after debugging, I will research more on this issue to figure out any clue.

For the config-property defined in the ManagedConnectionFactory, does any of the config-property definition in ra.xml match one instance variable in the ManagedConnectionFactory Java class? In the example:

> <config-property>  <config-property-name>myStringProperty</config-property-name>  <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>  <config-property-value>JEFF</config-property-value></config-property>

there will be a method:

public String getMyStringProperty(){
    return this.myStringProperty;
}

defined in the associated ManagedConnectionFactory or AdminObject class.

If so, how to do if we want to add new config-property using this plugin?

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2099]