[jboss-dev-forums] [Javassist Development] - Re: how to Modify j2me class file without preverification

anam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 17 20:28:06 EST 2011

anam [http://community.jboss.org/people/anam] created the discussion

"Re: how to Modify j2me class file without preverification"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581412#581412

Hello Shiv kumar,

I am trying to use Javassist to modify a MIDlet class, but getting the following preverification error.

Error preverifying class javassist.bytecode.analysis.MultiArrayType VERIFIED ERROR javassist/bytecode/analysis/Type.getAllInterfaces(Ljavassist/CtClass;Ljava/util/Map;)Ljava/util/Map;:Cannot find class java/util/Map javassist.jar

Could you please help me with the instructions on how to change the midlet class?

Thank you.

Start a new discussion in Javassist Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2063]