[jboss-dev-forums] [IronJacamar Development] - Re: IronJacamar RHQ plugin development

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 27 15:24:27 EST 2011

Jesper Pedersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen] created the discussion

"Re: IronJacamar RHQ plugin development"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583727#583727

Cool.

However, we will need another structure in the view - currently it looks like the structure used for <= AS 6.

resourceadapter.rar   <-- clicking on this will show all config properties for the RA
  - Managed Connection Factories
    - class name <-- clicking on this will show all config properties for the MCF
  - Connection Factories
    - jndi name
      - PoolConfiguration
      - Pool
  - Admin Object
    - class name <-- clicking on this will show all config properties for the AO

There is no "Datasources" under a resource adapter.

Since there are no connection factories in the model start with the others. And forget about the "No Tx / Tx" part - we will show an attribute on the resource adapter overview for that.

We will take datasources later, once resource adapters are up and running.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2099]