[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: IIOP Subsystem Issues

Stefan Guilhen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 11 16:23:40 EDT 2011

Stefan Guilhen [http://community.jboss.org/people/sguilhen] created the discussion

"Re: IIOP Subsystem Issues"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/604815#604815

I've tried what my previous post suggested and the issue is gone. So now I have a small project that compiles the javax.rmi and javax.rmi.CORBA packages using JacORB's org.omg API. The question now is where should this new project reside? Along with the other "spec" projects?

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]