[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: Weld-OSGi integration in AS7

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 16 08:29:59 EDT 2011

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: Weld-OSGi integration in AS7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/605440#605440

> We don't do anything special for the extension. It is automatically discovered via META-INF/services/ mechanism.

Yes, but it somehow needs to become part of deployment's classpath.
What I meant was, do you dynamically add this CDIExtension module/bundle to every deployment's module you recognize as CDI depolyment?

> This extension understands @OSGiService. OSGiService like qualifier is essential to build dynamic applications, for it has parameters like timeOut, dynamic, serviceProperties.
I see why it's neccessary -- see above, but I don't see why it needs to be a qualifier.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]