[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - Re: IIOP Subsystem Issues

Jason Greene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 20 11:14:10 EDT 2011

Jason Greene [http://community.jboss.org/people/jason.greene] created the discussion

"Re: IIOP Subsystem Issues"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/606286#606286

> Stefan Guilhen wrote:
>
> Yeah, I've enable a logger for the Stub class and it shows your description when TCCL is used. However, I've changed the code locally to ClassLoader loader = Stub.class.getClassLoader(); and the logs always show
>
> ModuleClassLoader for Module "javax.rmi.api:main"
>
> but the random error still persists.
Did you try providing an impl of com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.CORBA.StubDelegateImpl, and removing all dynamic loading altogether, it shouldnt be needed?

That code in Stub falls back to RMIClassLoader, which also uses TCCL internally.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]