[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: Latest JBossWS CXF build has broken XTS again

Jim Ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 31 01:41:00 EDT 2011

Jim Ma [http://community.jboss.org/people/jim.ma] created the discussion

"Re: Latest JBossWS CXF build has broken XTS again"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/607802#607802

> Andrew Dinn wrote:
>
> This needs a CXF JIRA a san umbrella for an underlying CXF JIRA. I suspect that this is likely to be the first of several problems. It's hard for me to hand over a test case for you to use at the moment as  the XTS code is only integrated into AS7 using string and glue. Also, I have limited time to get this integration fixed so I need quick turnaround on a patch here.
Hi Andrew, I created an umbrella JBossWS JIRA :  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3304 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3304 and also incorprates the one-way wsa issue:
 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3305 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3305.  This umbreally jira can help us track when the cxf fix has been included in jbossws-cxf.  I will create CXF jira and link to the related JBossWS issue.

Btw, each issue we found and fixed under   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3088 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3088 has test cases in CXF.  I checked they are running well in the cxf hudson sever.  we need another test case to check the regression after we fix this one-way wsa exchange issue.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]