[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS7 Development] - start from reading the code

Thunder Lei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 31 20:13:46 EDT 2011

Thunder Lei [http://community.jboss.org/people/Thunder.Farmer] created the discussion

"start from reading the code"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608019#608019

Hi,

Is there anybody who is interseting in reading the JBoss AS7 source code or would like give some guidelines?
I believe there are a lot of people like me who would like to get involved in development by don't know where to start.
I think we can share our understanding about the source code, and list our quizzes here, some senior people can give some guidelines for the quizzes.
The guideline doesn't need to go into details, just brief comments would be very helpful to the newbie.

If we can get some process on this idea, I think more people would get involved.

Thanks,
Thunder

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]